Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today's Purchases

Our 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is in desperate need of another bathroom. It's tough when we have people visit, actually sometimes it's tough just when it's the two of us.

We also desperately need a new laundry room. Or should I leave off the new, we just need a laundry room in general.

So we decided to combine. we have blue prints, we have permits, we have the whole 9 yards to create a laundry room and half bath. I am soooo excited.

Especially when I found these on line... with free shipping!! Oh the joy!!! So today, I bought a sink and faucet. We needed a corner pedestal due to the small size of the upcoming bathroom. And our home was built in 1939, so we're trying to keep that look going. I can't wait for these to arrive...


(the faucet will be in a brushed nickel finish- not the chrome pictured here) My favorite part is how it says "hot" and "cold" Adorable!!

I found both of these at www.vintagetub.com great website- lots of good looking stuff and great customer service ratings. I'll let you know how my experience goes when my sink and faucet arrive!! Can't wait, but will wait... 2 weeks or so :)

No comments: