Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Official

I'm 28 today!! Yeah!! And the birthday festivities have officially begun! Last night, my Bible study friends made a wonderful Mexican Fiesta dinner for me!!

(no one wanted to pose for pictures, so this is what I'm posting of them, it's their own faults)

yummy chicken enchiladas! Thanks Kimmy!


Delicous dessert with creme and blueberries!! ( I had two)

Kim and Jill cleaning the dishes. (FYI - Kim cleaned all the dishes, Jill did one at the end and I took the picture then. So don't think for a minute that Jill equally cleaned. - and she wanted me to tell you that)
No pictures of me because I was taking them all. Off to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL sunshiney day!! With my birthday today and Ty's birthday tomorrow- we have lots of fun things planned! More updates soon :) Until then, you can find me eating cake and not feeling bad about it!

1 comment:

plainlyjane said...

Happy Birthday Kelley!! So glad you were born. :)