Monday, February 2, 2009

B is for...

I signed up over at Elizabeth's blog, no worries WYNN in love, for this little game that I thought would be so much fun! So, here's the deal: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. I got the letter B, so here goes!

10 Things I like beginning with B...

1. beaches!
2. Bible!
3. bratwursts (at K-Kountry- the best!)
4. bananas (do you think I'm hungry?)
5. Bugs (not the insects, the cars!)
6. balls (well, really sports, and specifically soccer balls and basketballs)
7. brains - yep I'm glad I have one
8. biology - it was my major, and I find it fascinating
9. bran muffins - well actually all muffins, but this one starts with B (oh and still hungry)
10. babies- nope don't want one yet, but I sure do like them. And right now, I especially like "giving them back" to their mama's!

Well there's my list... leave a comment if you want a letter.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I like bran muffins too. Mmm, mmm, good! :) Fun list!

Blu Rose said...

My turn! What is my letter?

Anonymous said...

I want to play! definitely need things to keep me blogging...I love yours by the way! :o)

claire jackson

www.clairebritton.wordpress.com