Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top Memories of 2008

~ celebrating our 1 year anniversary

~ buying our first home

~ traveling together: Playa Del Carmen, Wilmington, Destin, Santa Barbara

~ running my 1st and 2nd half marathons

~ learning to scuba dive- and diving in Cozumel and Destin

~ becoming obssessive fans of The Office

~ hosting our annual Friends Thanksgiving

~ painting and personalizing our home

~ building our deck together

~ growing closer to the Lord as a couple as I faced trials and uncertainity with work

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new blog look...

melanie, aka Mo said...

OK, several comments here...
First off... I LOVE the Office! My absolute fave. Staci gave me the 3rd and 4th seasons for Christmas. I got the 1st and 2nd seasons last year. Second... no I did not ink the pics on my Santa page because that is not paper, as in a mat to the picture. It is actually the picture, as I cut a little rim around the picture when I printed them off. Maybe I should have since you noticed. and third... hang on, I forgot. Got to go back to your blog to remember . Melanie

melanie, aka Mo said...

Oh, now I remember. Y'all MUST join TEAMJAKE and be with us in Memphis next year. you little half marathoners! Mo