Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Feeling the Christmas Rush

Okay- well I actually love giving gifts and we even have good ideas for everyone this year- but somehow I've had zero time to go out and purchase! Bummer! I've done a lot of shopping online- found good deals, but paid for shipping- just to save time!! Man- I've never felt this crazy! I guess it's been the training, visitors, basketball games, and school stuff- I dont' know.

Anyways- this morning we had ANOTHER ice morning- late start - 10 am- awesome! Thought I could sleep in 2 hours. But NOOOOO... I had to wake up at 6:45 am thinking about what to get for my secret pal at school because our final gift is tomorrow! Ugh.

and I found out that we sit in a circle and everyone watches us open our final gift- like at a shower - so the pressure is on for it to be a good gift. I dont' think I'm signing up for secret pal in the spring... too much money, too much time, and now too much pressure.

Oh well- it has been fun getting gifts randomly throughout the semester, but right now I can't think about that- I must. go. shop.

No comments: