Tuesday, December 2, 2008

overwhelmed

I know I haven't posted in forever! And in fact, I've been taking tons of pictures and have lots of ideas for posts- I just feel overwhelmed about ALL the things I want to do - so end up doing nothing.



I want to:

decorate for Christmas

spend some gift cards before stores close forever

Christmas shop

blog

scrapbook

make Christmas Cards

get my car fixed

finish training for my half marathon

clean the house

finish laundry



So instead of doing any of those things, last night I fixed my paypal account (changed my name to my married name), loaded songs to my new ipod (thanks mom!), and watched T.V. See my problem?



Upcoming Posts- so here's the list of things I want to post about, even if some of the topics and pictures are old now...



chicken pockets recipe

thanksgiving week

turkey trot

fall decorations in my house

new scrapbook (that i need to make still)



so- maybe soon :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Girl - YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY!!!

And I am looking forward to your upcoming posts. Especially the recipe!