Thursday, January 8, 2009

Big Plans

Well... I know I've been bad about blogging- for 2 main reasons.

#1. I usually blog during the school day when I have time on the computer and my school computer has been broken since early December.

#2. I can't always think of cool things to blog about. working on creativity this year.

So... maybe I'll get more consistent soon.

But, for now- just wanted to say- that this weekend I have packed up my scrapbook things and am going for a weekend scrapbook retreat to Pine Cove Camps. A school friend is going with me and we are going to scrap away all weekend! I went to Sam's last week to print my photos to take with me. When I went back to pick them up, the man could not find them anywhere. He searched every drawer and could not find them. But I knew they were there because the store had called me the day before to say they were in. So he was at a loss. Finally he said, "was it a big order?" "Well, 300 photos," I replied. "Oh- that explains it," as he pulled out a BOX of photos. Yes, a box. Not a packet like normal, but a box.

I have a lot to do this weekend.

Next week, maybe I'll post some of my favorite scrapbook pages. That would be a good and creative idea.

No comments: