Monday, December 22, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I have so many pictures and blog ideas... but somehow my time is not my own lately.

Last Saturday we went with Ty's family to the Stockyards in Fort Worth- don't worry if you don't know what those are, I didn't either- but I took lots of pictures and have great explanations... soon.

Anyways- yesterday I finalized the Christmas cards so they could FINALLY go out in the 5 am mail this morning. And today I am hitting up the mall for the finishing touches of our Christmas shopping.

Tonight, Ty and I will exchange ornaments (our gift to each other is a big flat screen tv, to be purchased together in the after Christmas sales). Then we plan on grabbing some hot chocolate and cruising the Dallas streets looking at Christmas lights- one of my favorite traditions ever!!

Tomorrow we will be leaving on a jet plane for Santa Barbara, California. A family vacation over Christmas with my dad and his family. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures- I've never been to Santa Barbara, have you?? If so, what should we do there???

Next week, we'll be home and I'll still be on break- so next week, get ready for post-galore!!

Until then...

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Joey Clarke said...

I've been there. You should go wine tasting and see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". Thanks.