Friday, December 19, 2008

Halloween for Adults

Last night I went to a cookie exchange party! You bake 3 dozen cookies and bring them to the party. Then you also bring a dish to collect your own assortment. Everyone lines up around the table, describes their cookies, then starts walking around and picking up cookies!! It's like Halloween, but minus the costume and with better treats!! If you brought 3 dozen, you get to take 3 dozen!! Look at all the goodies...



Here's bossy Julia explaining the rules. Just kidding- she's not bossy, but maybe she looks like it in this picture :) Lova ya Julia!




Here is my stash!! YUM YUM YUM!!

Every time I turned around, Julia's son (Trey) was eyeing my cookies. I was his 3rd grade teacher a couple of years ago- I guess that means I have to give him any cookies he wants. Here he is on cookie 3- notice the rice krispie crumbs on his shirt... he couldn't eat this fast enough!Oh- then we had an East Campus Reunion!! All of the 4 of us worked together for the last 2 years- we've gone our separate ways (not by choice, but our campus closed). But we have great memories!! We liked to say our East Campus staff was a little sorority!




And a reunion at Julia's wouldn't be complete without our Charlie's Angels pose- Julie, you have improved greatly!!


Here's the original Charlie's Angels pose from Julia's Disco Party!! See how Julie has improved?? (Far left in both pics)


Off to eat some cookies :) I had a hard time picking out just one to take to lunch today.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Yum! I think I need to go to a cookie exchange ASAP! :) Those look fab!

Anonymous said...

WOW that is a lot of cookies - looks SO yummy!