Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Favorites

Well... I've been taking a poll. When I have a class for the first time this week, I start each class by asking "what was your very favorite food you ate last week? It doesn't have to be from your Thanksgiving meal, but your favorite food from last week?"

Now think about it, parents and grandparents spend hours cooking turkey, dressing, desserts galore, side dishes out the wazoo, etc, etc. I mean hours! I mean lots of money, time, and ingredients go into these things- they are well thought out meals with lots of traditional foods. Some dishes even take 2-3 days to make.

Do you know that out of 185 kids, the most common favorite food was......

ROLLS!!!

Yes- rolls, just plain store bought didn't take a second to make or think about, just throw them in a bowl rolls. That is the number one favorite food from my kiddos.

I find that hilarious.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hello! I found your blog through My Journey Towards: The Glamorous Life of a Housewife - and I am so glad I did! Looks like we have a lot in common and I look forward to reading more. Happy Friday! :)