Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where's Grayson?

The wedding of Jen-E and Jon-E was fabulous last weekend! Great times with all my sweet college friends! I will make another post with all the fun things of the wedding, but for now... the man who stole the show. I like to call this "Where's Grayson?" as in "where's waldo?" because Grayson was always in the background and always causing trouble.

But let's begin with the first (and only) sweet moment... (notice the super cute J and S wreaths on the doors- I want to make an S for my door!)


What a beautiful bride!! Look at his face here, the rebellion is beginning!


Now- the fun begins... picture time. I believe his expression here says "Why me?"

After coming down the aisle at the wrong time and running back and coming down again, he stood still with his dad for all of 2 minutes. Then the crying and talking began. Eventually dad was left with the pillow and Grayson stood with mom.

But the "standing" didn't last long. After crawing in between the couple and the pastor, mom took action.

And Grayson spent the rest of the wedding in Grandma's lap after being drug across the floor mid-service.

And after the wedding it's picture time again, people getting into position and Grayson slumped in the corner...

Oh- a full wedding party picture... are the kids looking? No. Are the kids play/crying/rubbing their eyes?? yes.


Grayson and Chloe playing nicely (Maybe?) Grayson is the bride's nephew. Chloe is one of my best friend's sweet daughter! She was the flower girl, he was the ring bearer. This is not a match made in heaven meant to last forever. don't even start thinking that way.


We had one more funny picture from photo time... I need to get that from Kathy....
As the toasts begins, Grayson is of course in the background. Oh and yes that is his mom giving the toast. Nope, he's not interested in that...

Now the best man's turn- and where's Grayson? oh yes- on stage.

And shooting a gun no less! His prize for doing a "good job" as ringbearer.


Another gun shot.. bam!

Mother - Son dance.... so sweet... but wait... who's that in the background? oh yes, it's Grayson!

I love this picture! It screams "I'm innocent, I didn't do it, look I dont' have a gun!"

Eyeing the big shiny tractor, I can only imagine what happened next.


And just to wrap things up here... one more with the gun... while the band plays on....

Yes, one highlight of the wedding was watching for what he'd get into next... oh kids in weddings...always good for a laugh. (of course Chloe was perfect :)

3 comments:

Eless137 said...

HILARIOUS! You totally need the picture of Grayson that says, "I have to go pee-pee now!"
I'd also like to add that Chloe was far from perfect, but I'm glad you think of her that way. :) (PS-She actually went to bed without her pacifier tonight! We might be on to something!!) Keep 'em coming friend!

Eless137 said...

Hey look, my comment worked this time! Sweet, I can comment on all of your blogs now!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice play by play! I have to say that Grayson so did not get a gun as his "prize!" We got him a Bumblebee transformer. It looks like his match may be Sonia. He LOVES her. You missed him rubbing her face gently and playing peek-a-boo! Bless him, he tried!