Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Favorite Dessert

Last night I had my yummy chicken pockets for dinner! (and I have 1 left over for lunch today- which is great because it's one of my top ten favorite lunches)
Chicken Pockets are filled with chicken, cream cheese, butter, milk, onion, salt and pepper. The baked to a golden delight! YUM!

The chicken pockets are made with crescent rolls, and sometimes there are a couple left over without the chicken filling. This summer I decided to get creative with those, and now I have a new favorite dessert. Well, in the grand scheme of things, it's not a favorite dessert- but I don't make dessert often, so it's a favorite just because it's dessert.

Presenting My Chocolate Croissant
First, unroll the crescent roll and add 10-15 chocolate chips. Press them in lightly so they stick.
Next roll it up.

Place on baking sheet, and bake for at 375 for about 10 minutes (if your oven is super hot from baking dinner already, then shorten the baking time and watch so they don't burn.)
Place the golden, chocolately delight on a plate, bring to the dinner table! Two: perfect for me and hubby :)
Savor the delious chocolatey goodness.
The End.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I NEED to see inside the chicken pocket thing. And I need step by step instructions on how to make them! They sure look delightful! :)

Anonymous said...

you crack me up. we are off to the game.