Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lunch Fun

So I'm sitting at my desk, eating my lunch... normally I go and eat with the school nurse, but Wednesdays and Fridays are too busy- not enough time to go down and get back. So, I thought I'd take the last few minutes to describe some of my favorite lunch foods.

I take a lunch every day, and these things make me happy...

1. fall apple with peanut butter

2. leftover chicken pockets (which I will have tomorrow)

3. chicken salad sandwich

4. pimento cheese sandwich (made by Mrs. Grifford)

5. pepperoni pizza lean pocket- they are good, I promise!

6. springtime/summer time strawberries

7. trail mix

8. reduced fat cheez its (but today they were not as exciting as normal)

9. whole wheat bagel with cream cheese, tomato, and italian seasoning- delish! almost tastes like pizza, but healthier

10. and for dessert: crumbled graham crackers with strawberry cheesecake yogurt. yum!

Things I don't like:

left overs for the 2nd lunch - blah!

That's it for now.

What is your favorite thing to bring for lunch?

No comments: