Thursday, October 23, 2008

The "THE's" of the Wedding

all THE GIRLS (bridesmaids and friends)


THE FLOWERS - I loved her flowers, and I love this picture (yes I took it, I'm a little proud of that :)

THE CHLOE SMILE/SMIRK - I fell in love with this little smile she does- who wouldn't?

THE RECEPTION SITE - awesome- bales of hay for tables an chairs, a tractor pulled up the stage for the band, a tent for the food, and pails of flowers on the ground- love it!

THE DUB GIRLS - (minus Kelly and Jen-E) Dub stands for W in UNCW- duh. PS- it's been said that I look like a head and a hand in this picture. Either I'm really little or Chloe is really big, or a combo of the two- but either way, how awkward will I look as a mom??
THE COUPLE - Jen-E and Jon-E (we said that she may have inherited his last name, but he is inheriting her -E)
THE FOOD - clockwise from top left - barbeque pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, potato salad, roll in the middle and sweet tea on the side! we call this the delicious brown meal!! Jen-E's mom made the beans and potato salad- incredible!!


THE BAND - bluegrass and fun! stage is still connected to the tractor, love it!

THE CAKE - chocolate, my favorite! with beforementioned tractor in the background. They also served lemon cake and red velvet. The groom's cake was ice cream cones. No lacking of sweet things here :)

THE BROTHER - Jon-E's brother is in Iraq right now, so his sister (pictured here) made a life size top half to carry around. So really he was at the wedding :) THE DUB GIRLS (minus the bride) - again, with the famous tractor
THE BUBBLES - yes my outfit is terrible, dress, flip flops, blue fleece, black scarf- and still cold.

Well, that was the wedding- it was fun!! hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Eless137 said...

Okay friend, I started a blog, too! Mine is this: www.eless137.blogspot.com (I think.) Let me know if that doesn't work. We'll see if I can actually keep up with this thing...

Anonymous said...

Nice summary of events. I love that you took pictures of food and described it all! Jay is actually in the Everglades in Ranger training. Just heard from him. He's getting recycled through that phase again. So, 20 more days of swamp stuff and then South Korea.