Friday, December 23, 2011

I think we're ready

Every day this week the doorbell rang and I would find boxes on the porch.
Every day.
Sometimes twice a day.

I took this picture a little early... two more boxes showed up after this.
But I think we are ready.  All of the gifts must be here by now!  Christmas can come!

Okay- honestly... Christmas could come with our without the gifts.  We celebrate the birth of our Savior on Christmas, the gifts are just an added bonus.  The hubby and I don't even exchange gifts with each other- just isn't really the point of Christmas to us.  But we do enjoy giving to friends and family.  And we enjoy the gifts we receive as well! 

I just though the massive stack of boxes in the closet was humorous.  and I'm quite interested in knowing what's inside each of them!

No comments: