Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ready or Not- Here They Come!

Today was the first day! Wow! It came, and it's gone! Right now my sweet kiddos are taking a nap. Well most of them are. There are a couple who are basically refusing, but I have the lights off, worship music on, and they are laying on their nap mats. And I get to blog! I like naptime!!

Here they are in action!!



Aren't their little uniforms so cute!!


(I did have pictures posted of each kid, but I think it might be better to not post those- for security reasons.)


And who wouldn't want to come to kindergarten with these two as your teachers??
We skipped the pigtail braids- but Julia did wear cowboy boots with her skirt. I gotta get me some of those. (and yes, that is proper grammar that I plan on teaching!)
Oh- gotta go wake them sleeping beauties! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dandy said...

I am cracking up that you blog at nap time! You look adorable!