Monday, January 12, 2009

Exhaustion

Scrapbook Weekend was SO fun! Come with me next year- it will be worth it! even if you're going to be a newbie to scrapbooking!

We laughed so much, scrapbooked so much, and slept very little. I even got a massage on Saturday- man does my back feel good now! Julia had facebook withdraws- so we started writing status updates on paper and "posting it to the wall"- literally. It was hilarious. But at least our status was up to date!

We laughed at the many ladies who loaded up 10-20 bags or boxes of scrapbook materials, spread out, set up, and then only did about 5 pages all weekend long. Why bring all your things if you don't plan on actually using them? Also, why take up all the space and the best seats if you're not going to sit there? Oh well, we got a lot done without thousands of boxes of "stuff."

I completed 37 pages- i thought that was pretty good. i'm proud of most of the pages (some just got slapped down and finished). I'll post some photos of my favorite pages, hopefully tomorrow. Julia won "Queen of the Crop" she finsihed 90 pages! She was on a roll!

Okay- I'm off to find some energy and get myself geared up for school. Stay tuned for scrapbook pages

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! That is too funny about FB status and posting to the wall! 37 pages is a lot! :)

Whitney said...

You need to show us some pix from the weekend. Sounds like you had a great time.