Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoardes Buried Alive

So when walking into my living room and dining room- I feel like I belong on this TLC show... I am currently a hoarder, buried alive.
You have to move the couch just to be able to get by. You have to move the rocking chair just to see the TV. I have a table oddly placed in front of the mantel- full of random stuff. I have a small desk oddly placed in front of a glassed door bookcase. I mean seriously- can it get worse??

Oh yes... just walk into my dining room. I have a table pushed to the side, all of the deck furniture cushions are on top of the table. all of the tile samples are on top of that. you can also find framed photos and paintings on the table, in between the cushions and on the floor behind the chairs. NOT to mention the mattress set that now lives in there! oh, and be sure to watch where you walk- you just might hit your head on the chandelier.


Oh- and yes I started storing empty bags and a goodwill donation pile under the table- just in case i need to get to them :)

Insight into my current life... and one of my many reasons for moving in with my in-laws for the next month! The Joys of Construction!!

No comments: