Friday, April 1, 2011

Cute Wrappings and Invitations

Look at this pile of gifts... any one present stand out to you?? I LOVE this one!! Wrapped in burlap and twine!! So simple and so cute!! because it's different! LOVE IT!
Here's the back. Funny story... my friend REALLY wanted to wrap the gift in burlap (because it matched the handmade gift inside). So she tried and tried and could not get it right. So her HUSBAND walked in and said "oh, I can do that." And this was his result!! Perfection!! I am impressed!! (he was embarrassed!)
And this was the adorable gift set inside the burlap! Yay! decorations for the new addition!!
On to a wedding invitation... got this in the mail the other day and it just made me smile!

I love the colors! I love the brown inner envelope- the material is thick and paper bag-like. I saved it. I figure I can cover the label with paper and reuse it. And it is THAT cute. Worth saving. I also am a sucker for the cute brown and white baker's string on the package of inserts. (saved that too.)

See the cute string! I love the flowers! This was the back of a post card response card. adorable!
Here's the contents all spread out. Love it all! Love the " d + r " Love the TORN brown paper with directions! LOVE the postcard and the type on it.
and look at this way to choose your dinner... how creative! I'm totally doing that somewhere, somehow.
a close up of the torn paper edges - awesome.

And that my friends, is my daily dose of joy today. the little things in life that make me smile :)

1 comment:

Janae Gibson said...

I gave up facebook and instagram for awhile--so I thought what better way to spend my "down" time--- catching up with a friend via her blog. I love that you loved your gift ;)