Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cooler Weather

After over a month of temperatures OVER 100 degrees... we have left town! We got out of dodge! not permanently. but by the amount of stuff we packed, you wouldn't know that we were ever going home. but we will go home soon. well, not real soon. Next week.

today- I'm in Colorado. Frisco, Colorado. I don't know what the current temperature is, but it feels awesome! I'm sitting in a corner of the main room surrounded by open windows. the wind is blowing just right. the sun is shining. the mountains are looking splendid and majestic in the background.

I'd show you a picture, but I'm on hubby's work computer and he'll probably be a little upset if I just hook my camera up to it. So pics will have to wait til we return home to the oven of Texas.

Until then... I'm feeling good!

3 comments:

Smits Family said...

I am sitting in a hotel in your stomping grounds :) We are in St Louis for the night. Pat is at a cardinals game and we are hitting up the zoo tomorrow while he golfs!

The Shoemake Family said...

yeah.... you are still blogging i started my blog back up theshoemakefam.blogspot,com see you soon

Dandy said...

I can't wait to see pictures!