Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Just before Thanksgiving I decided it was time to take our Christmas picture. I had some great photos of us throughout the year... but because of our height difference, none of them would work in a Christmas card (I tried for hours).

So a new photo had to be taken! I grabbed the camera and a chair- went outside and set it up on timer... then I had to get Ty out there. He does NOT like having his picture taken.

Below are the 4 shots I took that day... he looks perfect in each one. I, however, had trouble getting my hair right, or my posture, or my smile... whatever. By the 4th picture, Ty said, "This is my last one, make one of them work." and so I did. I chose the last one. I have some hair in my face in that picture, but you can't really tell. I'm including all of the photos, because I think it's funny to watch me struggle through these photos and Ty looks exactly the same in each one.

Merry Christmas!
(awkward smile)
(slumped over)

(hair covering an eye)
The Chosen Picture
(small strand of hair in face)
Love, The Sawyers
"For unto you is born this day, in the City of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:11
(typed from memory since that was our Pre-K4 memory verse for the last 2 weeks)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ty is like a statue... he looks almost exactly the same in each photo... hilarious...

Bobby