Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Happy Little Laundry Room

I saw this adorable dish towel at Anthropologie and had a gift card... so naturally I had to have it. (Looking at the website just now I found a TON of cute dish towels that I probably need, and you probably need too. Just go check out all the cute-ness!)
But I decided this towel was way too cute to clean my dishes and counters. In fact, it didn't really belong in my kitchen at all. It is a cute picture of clothes hanging to dry. So, I took it to the laundry room.

I found a brown frame that I didn't like.
I painted it black.
I took out the glass.
I folded the towel.
I placed the cardboard back of the frame back in and smooshed the towel in really well.
And then I had this....



And now doing laundry is such a happy thing!! I think if I have to do laundry I should REALLY enjoy the room! So what cute things can you add to your laundry room???

5 comments:

Sarah Garner said...

Oh I love this Kelley. A little joy to a not so fun job.

The Shoemake Family said...

super cute towel love it.... way to cute to clean with....

Elle said...

That is adorable! What a great way to make art.

Unknown said...

Awesome! Way to go Kelley!

Jenni Austell said...

wow i love you. you crack me up!