Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm in Trouble

I got an email from an angry mom the other day...

Dear Mrs. Sawyer,
I appreciate all that you are teaching my son. But I believe he is taking it too far.
Tonight as the Rangers lost to the Yankees, he informed me that we needed to be happy for the Yankees and cheer for them too because that is nice.

Sincerely,
Angry Mom

Okay- so she wasn't seriously angry, but that is funny.
So I did spend ALL week teaching the kids that we ONLY like the Rangers and ONLY cheer for the Rangers. We practiced all of their new team hand signs (the "deer" and the "claw").
We talked about some of the players and how Josh Hamilton is a Christian and will be speaking at our church.
We did many cheers and chants for the Rangers and even pretended to throw and bat.

hopefully tonight he will show his mom all that he learned this week.
even if the Rangers lose.
Which they won't.

No comments: