Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January Tablescapes

The weather may not actually be cold here in Texas yet.. (well we get random days of cold here and there). But I chose an "icy, snowy" color palette for my tablescape anyway.


I've used most of these pieces in the past... but I still love how it feels brand new each January.

Toille tablecloth from Williams Sonoma, blue placemats NEW from Homegoods, silver chargers from Michaels, white dishes from TJ Maxx, teal napkins from Crate and barrel, and clear square napkin rings (lucite maybe?) NEW gift from mom (don't know where they were purchased)


In the sun room... I tried something new... I like parts of it... not sure I'm sold on the whole thing, but I'll live with it until I can think of how to improve it.

Brass platter from my tea set, with a hand painted wooden dish (from my times in Ecuador) and my new/old black candle holder with green tapers (since I couldn't find 5 white or blue).

Placemat from Williams Sonoma, blue dinner plate from Marshalls, peacock salad plate from World Market (chose not to use a napkin because there were so many patterns going on)


So those are my January tables.  Not really feeling up to Valentine's tables... so think I'll skip that this year and head into spring next.

1 comment:

Household Executive said...

Loving the placemats in the sunroom!