Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome Bags and Pool Party

This is long overdue and much anticipated. Okay, maybe not many people have been anticipating it... but it makes be feel more important to think that way. Here's the first of a series about the fancy wedding weekend we attended over Labor Day.

This was waiting for us at the hotel...
And this is what it was full of... 2 waters, a jar of local Santa Fe salsa, a bag of chips, local chocolates, hiking trails brochure, a walking map of Santa Fe, a postcard of the wedding chapel, a personal note from the Bride and Groom, and a copy of "The Pinon Press" (Megan's made up newspaper detailing the wedding events, things to do in Santa Fe, etc.)

Then we quickly left the hotel and headed to the pool party at Roy's House. (I will show house pictures later)
Ty and I

Megan (the bride) and I
The gorgeous pool (this was not taken DURING the pool party- if it was, it would have been full of little kids jumping around!)
we at burgers on the grill and roy's mom made yummy sheet cake.
More to come later...

1 comment:

Sarah W. said...

For the record, I did think to myself recently, "I hope Kelley posts wedding pics soon because I am sure it was awesome!"

So it WAS anticipated :)