Friday, September 4, 2009

Bathroom Mirror Update

Remember when I went to Canton to buy a bathroom mirror and came back with a cool wall hanging?? And then I found a mirror at Marshall's? well, only a month later, and I finally got around to putting it together.

looks good doesn't it?
Except for in the back. Uh Oh! The nail was coming through too far. It would have hit the wall. Good thing I had a thick towel underneath it as I was screwing in the screw. I could have really done a number on my wood floors. Whew. My heart skipped a beat when I first picked it up and saw the screw sticking out!
So after another trip to the hardware store... (seems like I have to go multiple times for any 1 project.) We have this on our wall....


And a few other decorating touches in the bathroom. Cute garden basket from hobby lobby with reading material. (the Sein-Language book is my fav)

The cute little basket to hold extra toilet paper.

And I'll leave you with one more view of my new mirror. I'm so proud of the fact that it's actually on the wall now! yea!! My bathroom is complete!
Wait a minute... no it's not. I need to hang some cute decorations and put up some curtains or shutters or something. but at least it has a mirror.

3 comments:

Brandi Tooker said...

Looks great!! Have fun at your wedding weekend!

Dandy said...

That looks awesome. I just love the blue walls and the white accents!

Unknown said...

kelly,
i LOVE your new mirror/art! you are so creative! please come decorate my house! :)
~silvy