Thursday, September 10, 2009

Accident

I know I know, I owe you pictures of the fabulous wedding weekend in Santa Fe. They are coming! I have written about 4 posts in my head, but have not uploaded pictures yet. So in the mean time...

This just happened...

student: "uh oh! um. um. um. I had an accident."
me: "Okay, go to the bathroom."

Student walks straight to his backpack.
I walk over to him, "Did you pee or poop?"
Student, "well, I pooped in the bathroom, but didn't wipe good. I have poop in my underwear."
me: "okay. I'll give you a ziploc for your dirty undies."

I discreetly take him the ziploc. He then proceeds to walk back to his seat and all through the classroom holding up his undies and the empty ziploc. Everyone starts looking. Someone says "Ewwww.' I reply, " it's just undies. everyone wears them." (seriously, I say these kinds of things at work.)

me "sweetie, go to the bathroom."
student then blushes, hides the undies behinds his back and walks to the bathroom.

He comes back in carrying his dirty undies in the ziploc and sits back down at his chair. I tell him to immediately go put those in his backpack.

then he says, "It wasn't a lot of poop. I was wrong. It was only a little poop in there."

Oh my goodness. i love kindergarten.

3 comments:

Dandy said...

Ha!! That is too funny.

christine said...

Hilarious! You make me want to be a kindergarten teacher! Did I even spell that right? ha!

The doTERRA Darling said...

Saw you had a blog on your fb profile. This story makes me so very very happy!