Friday, September 25, 2009

The Ceremony

I know what you're thinking... could she draw this out any longer? Can't she just get to the wedding already?? well... I could. But remember, this was a wedding WEEKEND! and the details were fabulous! And I want to share it all with you. And just be thankful I"m not posting all 400 pictures that I took. (I really don't know how many pictures I took, that's just a safe estimate.)

Megan sweetly paid for all the bridesmaids to get their hair or make up done. I had my hair did. (I know that's bad grammar, it's a joke). So here we are getting ready in the bridal suite. She had the hotel cater a lunch for us girls. So we enjoyed lunch on the patio and then put our dresses on. (this picture is pre-dresses.)
Megan and her Mom!! Love it!Her fabulous shoes!! She decided to go with something she would wear again. Smart move.
Megan with her nieces... the flower girls. They are all sisters- and gorgeous!! I loved the little one - as soon as we would say, "Smile!" she would slouch her shoulders down and make the weirdest face. It was hysterical.
Me and the Bride. Friends for 21 years.
Did I mention it was an "all white wedding?" It was. it was so cool Don't worry- when I show you reception pictures, you will agree. Megan said she received so many calls from girls saying, "Do you really want me to wear white?" "YES!" was the answer. And it was worth it!

The amazing back of her dress.
The famous Loretto Chapel - the ceremony site
The bridesmaids and the flower girls waiting for the Bride. (I was an honorary bridesmaid, so I passed out programs, walked down the aisle, and sat in the 2nd row. I liked my job very much.)
Megan with her Dad... being passed off to Roy her new husband!
The Bride and Groom on the miraculous stair case.
Next stop... the reception!

3 comments:

christine said...

Ok, she is GORGEOUS!!! Holy cow!!! Please tell me she's a model or something and uses that beauty for the common good! :)

Dandy said...

The back of that dress is incredible and she looks like a supermodel in it.

Unknown said...

KELLEY!!! You are too sweet!! How fun to read all of these postings :) Your commentary is ABSOLUTELY the BEST part!!! LOVE you and cannot believe we've known eachother for TWENTY-ONE YEARS!!!!!