Friday, March 11, 2011

Let the Birthday Celebrations Begin

My birthday is March 18th... during spring break. So my class just HAD to celebrate before we left for spring break... and that means the party was today!!

I got to school at 7:15 and found this~

So of course I wore my crown all day! Proudly displaying my age!! I am excited to turn 30!!


How creative! The balloons make a flower!!





They even changed the message on my little white board! It does not get more detailed oriented than that!!

My birthday banner! (don't judge me if I'm saving all of these decorations for the birthday party at my house which my sweet husband is throwing me because I told him I wanted him to throw me a birthday party. I have realized men are not mind-readers, so I just took it upon myself to let him know that turning 30 was a big deal to me)




The parents in my class brought a HUGE breakfast buffet! Cranberry muffins, blue berry muffins, sausage balls (reminded me of my dear friend Lauren all day long)

Donut holes, and LOTS of fruit!! My favorite! pineapple, honeydew, strawberries, apples!
Look at these flowers- I have never seen anything like it! so beautiful!!


I really wish I could be a florist, but I could never dream of something like this!
It was a fun day! the kids were a little on the hyper side... so after lunch I took down all of the decorations. It's funny, that really did help calm them down.
oh and we had DELICIOUS cupcakes- but those deserve their own post!! Coming soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow how fun! happy birthday (in advance) =) It's obvious that everyone around there loves you alot!

That's great that you got to celebrate with your class AND have a big party coming up!

Sarah W. said...

So fun!!!!!! Happy early birthday!!

Thats so funny what you said about Ty throwing you a party. I wrote about that on my blog today :). Hilarious!!