Friday, October 16, 2009

So Far

This morning I got up at my usual time, but instead of going to school, I headed to the airport! I flew to COLD ST. Louis to visit my dad. He has a very special event at his soccer game tonight... I'll post about that later.

For now... My mother-in-law is subbing for me again today. And at 8:15 as I was boarding the plane she called. Remember school started only at 8:05. She calls to say, "well, Jacob and Daniel got in a fist fight on the play ground this morning. So we're starting the day really well."

Great. a fist fight. makes me feel bad taking the day off.

Praying for her day to get better. It can ONLY get better, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I definitely want to meet this Daniel and Jacob. They sound like an entertaining handful! Have fun in STL!