Monday, October 12, 2009

Even Better Than an Emmy...

So C and C Baby Factory tagged me for this "award." I'm not sure what award it is, but I like it. I like having random questions to answer. and I like not waiting for my computer to post pictures so SLOWLY! So here goes...

Rules
1. Answer the survey below…you can only use one word answers (which for a blogger can be hard sometimes). :)
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award
4. Have fun!

The Fun Part…
1. Where is your cell phone? unreliable
2. Your hair? down
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? listener
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? clueless
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Christlikeness
9. What room are you in? guestbedroom
10. Your hobby? running
11. Your fear? incompleteness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? mommyhood
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? perfect
15. Muffins? delish!
16. Wish list item? camera
17. Where did you grow up? Missouri
18. Last thing you did? teach
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? zilch
22. Friends? Monica
23. Your life? content
24. Your mood? blah
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Vehicle? bug
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? banana
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Saturday
32. Your best friend? Ty
33. One place that I go to over and over? hobbylobby
34. One person who emails regularly? megan
35. Favorite place to eat? glorias

And the Award goes to...
Brandi
Jane
Jill
Sarah
Joann
Val

Looking forward to reading your answers!

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I am not sure what the award is either, but its fun! It was passed on to me, so I guess it started somewhere with something great.

So fun to read!!

Sarah W. said...

Guestbedroom one word?? LOL :)