Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lately

I haven't blogged in awhile... and I don't know still what to blog about. I started blogging to help myself focus and remember the positive things throughout the day... the daily doses of joy.

This whole blog was actually a response to a very tough situation that I've been in. one that I'm still in. a job. a position God has placed me in "for such a time as this." (Esther) yet I'm not certain exactly why or when it will end. It's been a roller coaster year.

Truth is, the roller coaster has started going so quickly, that I haven't been able to focus on the positive things lately. I've been kinda blah and down. So I haven't blogged. And then I feel more down, so I just keep not blogging. A vicious cycle that needs to end.

Hopefully... I will find my joy again... I will trust fully in the Lord... I will rely on Him and no other... and I will blog again. Because by blogging, I'm remembering all that He has done.

The truth is... THIS is the day the Lord has made. I WANT to rejoice and be glad in it! this is a choice I am choosing to make. Right now. you're holding me to it.

So I'll be back next week... after a full weekend of choosing JOY. And I'll blog.

See you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Joann said...

Hey Kelley, I look forward to reading your blogs and I do understand that sometimes you just don't know what to blog about. We love you guys a lot and look forward to seeing you sometime soon. Please tell the "whole" family hi from the Cole's. Check out my blog: www.colefootprints.blogspot.com

christine said...

Kelley--I sometimes feel the same way. Praying for you as you find joy in the little things! I almost called you this week because I think I was about 5 minutes from your house!