Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Silly Sayings

student - Mrs. Sawyer, I'm thirsty.

me - I'm Mrs. Sawyer.

student - I have money!

me - Me too.

Student - I get a free snack!

me - But I thought you had money, are you buying it?

student - Yeah!

me - then it's not free.

student - I'm getting a popsicle!



if this conversation seems crazy and like it doesn't make sense to you- you are correct- and that is the world I live in!


****
another story....



A different student was telling me a story... it went like this...



"I was in the shower once and my brother was walking on his HIND LEGS sneaking up on me"



don't we all walk on our hind legs? Isn't that what people normally do? or am I just crazy??

****
one more fun one...

Me: Boys and girls, my throat hurts today, so please be good so I don't have to use my voice too much.

4th grade student A: I feel bad for you. One time my throat hurt real bad and I had to get a shot in my bottom.

4th grade student B: Hey, I'm 8 years old. I don't need to be hearing 'bout all that.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

So cute! I love hearing the funny things your kiddos say!