Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Sweet Notepad

I do not teach for the gifts. But the gifts are awesome! 
Especially in kindergarten when the parents and kids really love you!

I received some amazing gifts this year... but this was one of my favs!
 Look at this cute personalized notepad!  This sweet mom has a super cute notepad with a photo of her beautiful photogenic kids across the bottom.  She regularly sent me notes at school on this paper and so I asked her about it one day.  She thoughtfully decided to have one made for me for the end of the year!  I sent her a couple of pics of me and the hubby and she designed it from there!
 I cannot believe she picked one with a monogram!  She doesn't even know of my LOVE for obsession with monograms!  Perfect choice!
Of course the hubby loved it because the photo was taken at the ballpark during the World Series last year!  Double perfect choice!

You can make your own notepad too! She made it at Shutterfly.  And the quality is awesome! And the turn around time was quick!  Great teacher gift! Or mother's day gift (for next year) or father's day gift!

No comments: