Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Tables

This was my table for the "3rd of July" family dinner with Ty's family.
And this is my table every other day... I love the linen cloth and the turquoises- makes me feel beachy!

close up of the place setting


I love the peacock!! (small plates from World Market, large blue plates from Ross or Marshalls)


The centerpiece... 2 bags of assorted balls on clearance at Anna's Linens in my pretty pottery bowl from Colorado.


The breakfast table in the sun room has a TEA theme... the bronze tea set in the middle...


and each place setting has one of these tea dishes on it- each is different! so cute!! Thanks to my mama for this cute set!


FYI- when my house still was a disaster from the construction and I had junk piled EVERYWHERE... I chose to set the tables. Yep. My priorities are weird. But it makes me feel happy inside :)

No comments: