Friday, May 13, 2011

More Tile

Last night I ran by the house after Bible study... and here's what I saw!!


grout in the shower! LOVE the contrast!! and the floor is down in the guest bath!! (no grout there yet, will be a light gray)

Could NOT be happier with this floor!! LOVE IT!!





The master bathroom.... grout in the shower. The linen color of the grout gives a subtle contrast and I love it!! I think they need to touch up around these niches, but I am love it so far!





floor is down in the shower... my inspiration for everything! BASKETWEAVE!

can't wait to shower there every day!!


close up of the basketweave... with the border for the "area rug" on the main part of the floor


THERE IT IS!!!


how cool is that?? So it will be surrounded by the same tile that is on the tub deck and the shower bench- a crema marfil "marble" (really it's porcelain made to look like marble).


next time I see it... it should be finished!! WOWZERS!

No comments: