Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bible Study Celebration

On a quick break of my never ending home construction...

today was the last day of my 6th grade Bible study before summer break. We meet on Wednesday mornings at 7:00 am- those are some dedicated girls!! LOVE THEM!
This year we focused on the Names of God. It is a good study- but we spent half of the year figuring out their new middle school sports schedule and had to constantly adjust until we figured out Wednesday mornings work well.

So overall... I'm excited to have a more consistent study time with them next year, but am so thankful for our sweet time together! Love that they share with me!

Today we celebrated with a YUMMY breakfast!!

Here's a few of them! (a few were late today...Mavs game last night kept them up or something)
I will really miss these girls this summer- good thing they all LOVE to text!! ha!

No comments: