Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Year of Leather

June 30, 2010 we celebrated our THREE year anniversary!!

And because I'm just a "little" cheesy, we (I) like to do the traditional gifts. So this is the year of leather!
Ty and I went to dinner at Sambuca's.

Of course I photographed the food for you :)

I ordered the Veggie Lasaga. It was delish!
(oops forgot to take pictures of our salads, they were good too)
Ty had the Blackened Red Snapper Etouffe (no clue how to spell that).
He loved it!

For dessert... the flourless chocolate cake! The creaminess was to die for!
After 3 whole years, sweet Ty has figured me out! He was about to bite into the dessert, but stopped himself and asked, "Do you want a picture first?" Oh how my heart swooned!

Do you think we liked it??
Ty came home from work with these gorgeous flowers for me! 3 sets of them... maybe for 3 years together? don't know- I need to ask.
And finally .... the LEATHER
We have been wanting a leather chair for a few years now. We picked this out together last week. It really completes the room! I want to replace the lamp behind it... I have some ideas and will blog when I do :)
Happy 3 Year Anniversary to Me and Ty!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! Love the chair, love the flowers, love the food! =)