Thursday, July 1, 2010

Catching Up

Yes I realize it has been many months since I've blogged. I have no excuse. The simple fact is, I've taken pictures of things I want to blog about and I've "written" blog posts in my head... I just haven't sat down at the computer in quite some time. Something about an iPhone and being able to read blogs on it instead of a computer.

Anywho... in a feeble attempt to catch up...
I have spent my time doing this....
LOVING every second of Kindergarten!
Man, I really miss those kids!!
Gardening!

The garden has grown and filled in so much since these pictures. I can't make any promises, but I would like to post updated pictures!
Hanging with Hubby

This picture I snapped as we were heading to a PGA tournament. We've gone to 3 this year. He loves them and I enjoy going too! This day was a "PINK OUT" day in honor of Breast Cancer. I LOVED the opportunity to wear pink AND match my husband!

Weddings

Ty, his brothers, and I at a friend's wedding. I was in another wedding in May, threw a bridal shower a few weeks ago (have great pics from that for a blog post), and am "in" one more wedding in July. Tis the Season!

I really do have many more ideas on things to share... and now that my summer break is in full force and I have successfully cleaned the house... I will begin posting more often. Yay! I love this!

No comments: