Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Two Whole Years

Last night we were watching The Patriot and it came to the part when Gabriel (played by Heath Ledger) gets married. I turned to Ty and said, "A year ago tomorrow that was us!" He looked at me and said, " ONE year ago?" "Oh, I mean two, I just got carried away in the moment and time flies when you're in love." Oops.

So today we have been married for TWO whole years!! (note to self, not one). So as a reflection... here are some wedding pics from TWO years ago.

Rehearsal dinner (the only picture I have from that by the way. Good thing this is a good pic)

The whole wedding party. I still love the flowers and my dress and where our reception was and our cake. I looked through the album today, still love it. Would love to relive it all over again!!

Ty and I leaving in a horse drawn carriage after running through a plethora of bubbles! It was superb!
And one pic from the honeymoon! Oh what I would give to be back at The Royal in Playa Del Carmen! Yummy food!! All you can eat dessert!! (well and other food too, but I only really care about dessert.) Beautiful weather and lots of scuba diving!

Ty... it's been a fabulous 2 years! I love you more now then I did back then! I can't wait for many many more to come!!
Now it's off to pick my wonderful hubby up from work so we can go get some yummy dinner (and dessert!) I'll blog tomorrow about dinner and our gifts (complete with food pics of course!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, Happy 2ND Anniversary! I'm still so bummed that we missed your wedding. You guys are so fun! =)
Have a great celebration!