Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stayed Tuned

So... I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks... The day after school ended I left for St. Louis to visit my dad and fam and also to work his soccer camp. Due to excessive heat, soccering, and lack of sleep, I did not post on my blog.

I came home just long enough to do some laundry, clean the house, and pack again. Then hubby and I left to visit my mom and grandma in North Carolina. Due to lots of beach time, eating, jogging, and a VERY SLOW computer, I have not posted on my blog.

I return to the big D on Tuesday evening and have many blogs planned in my mind... just to keep you interested...

~ laundry room updates
~ gardening ideas and thoughts
~ new kitchen floor
~ new classroom
~ St. Louis trip
~ working soccer camp and a plethora of funny kid sayings
~ visiting NC and the beach
~ flight to NC

I believe that's it for now. but it's a lot. and once I'm back to a non-slow, I mean agonizing slow, I mean click on a link then go take a shower, come back and check, then go dry my hair, then come back and check and finally see my email. Click on an email, go eat lunch, come back and check, go brush my teeth, come back and read my email - kinda slow. You get the point.

Off to bed for now... enough of fighting with this computer. Tomorrow is my last full day and I have many things I want to do... all including the beach in some form or another.

Good night!

No comments: