Thursday, January 19, 2012

Around the House: Window Seat

Over my THREE week Christmas break, I did AWESOME updating my blog.
AND I ENJOYED it!

Then I started back to school and started a new part time job and all of a sudden, I'm not updating much anymore.

In my dreams... I would be weeks ahead on lesson plans and could spend all day on Friday in my jammies, updating my blog, watching Dear Genevieve, and eating bon-bons.

Instead, I spend Friday's paying bills, running errands, and finally getting to lesson plans.
Maybe this Friday I'll get weeks ahead on lesson plans.

Anywho- I have a spare 30 minutes, so here I am. Going to bust out as many posts as I can and schedule them daily.  Yeah! 

Beginning with a house tour... updates from around our home!!
Here is the beautiful bay window seat in our bedroom... Have you seen the cushion and shades yet? They are amazing!
 And I have a dream to have LOTS of throw pillows of different sizes and textures and shapes all over this thing! I even have a whole pinterest board dedicated to throw pillows!

But so far I have 3 "leftovers" on the left side and 2 brand new Christmas gift pillows from my mom which rock my socks off!

I mean look at these two!!  This is my vision! Blues and whites and grays and texture and shape!
 This little guy is from Anthro. We found him the day after Christmas on sale for 15 bucks! At Anthro! LOVE
Even the back is cute with the "denim" gray looking material and ties.
 I'm going to feature the other pillow in another blog post. So hang on!!

Suggestions for more throw pillows???  Care to check out my pinterest board?

No comments: